Charles & Camilla

buc69

As Camilla was making last-minute preparations to walk

down the aisle, she found that her shoes were missing.

She was forced to borrow her sister's,

which were a bit on the small side.

When the day's festivities were finally over, Charles

and Camilla retired to their room, right next

door to the Queen's and Prince Phillip's.

As soon as Charles and Camilla were inside their room,

Camilla flopped on the bed and said, "Darling, please

get these shoes off. My feet are killing me."

The ever-obedient Prince of Wales attacked the

right shoe with vigor, but it was stuck fast.

"Harder!" Camilla yelled. "Harder!"

"I'm trying, darling!" The Prince yelled

back. "It's just so bloody tight!"

"Come on! Give it all you've got!" screamed Camilla.

There was a big groan from the Prince,

and then Camilla exclaimed, "There! That's it! Oh that feels good!

Oh that feels SOOO good!"

In the bedroom next door, the Queen

turned to Prince Phillip and said, 'See? I told you, with a face like that

she was still a virgin."

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Charles and Camilla were entertaining and Camilla says ''Charles can we have an early night i need you''

When they were alone Charles says to her ''Camilla if you want to make love don't be so obvious, what will people think, if you want sex just say Charles lets go and do the washing shall we''.

A few days later while having afternoon tea with the family Camilla says to Charles ''Darling shall we go and do the washing'' he replied "Sorry my love but i only had a small load so i did it by hand earlier''.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Buc, you missed the last half of the joke:

Back in the bridal suite, Charles was trying to pry off the left shoe.

Oh, my God, darling! This one's even tighter!" exclaimed the heir to the throne.

At which Prince Phillip turned to the Queen and said, "That's my boy. Once a Navy man, always a Navy man!"

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh, my God, darling! This one's even tighter!" exclaimed the heir to the throne.

At which Prince Phillip turned to the Queen and said, "That's my boy. Once a Navy man, always a Navy man!"

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

:thumbs: :thumbs:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

:clap:

Yes, yes ,yes.....I like it:) That was me by the way, not Camilla :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Now THAT is the one I remember!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))