Bass Bandit

Pav

Can someone expain how these are fished.

1.) Can they be trolled.

2.) Can they be jigged?

I'm tempted to try one on the end of a set of feathers and jig on the drift. , or does it have to be retrived quicker like a lure / spinner?

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

hi Pav, hows it going?

Are you talking about the solid Bass Bandit which i think is featured a lot in Veals catalogue or do you mean the TraceAce Bass Bandits and Assassins? (basically leadheads with different flapping tail configurations)

If its the latter, then we use them and find they catch on the troll or cast & retrieve - its more about the depth and conditions round our way.

Been out much? catching?

rich

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

hi Pav, hows it going?

Are you talking about the solid Bass Bandit which i think is featured a lot in Veals catalogue or do you mean the TraceAce Bass Bandits and Assassins? (basically leadheads with different flapping tail configurations)

If its the latter, then we use them and find they catch on the troll or cast & retrieve - its more about the depth and conditions round our way.

Been out much? catching?

rich

Just mackeral and pollock, although I havn't really been out for a good session with the lures.

Your pm box kishkash is full ;>)