quantum cyber boilies

damien

hi

does any one know if the quantum cyber boilies in hot shrimp flavour is any good, also do you know where i can get some,

and could i get them in a 10 kilo tub :D thanks.

I had a kilo of these once, tried various places with them, never caught a thing on them, but did smell and look the part, so not to say they won't catch where your going to use them, but I would rate them along side Hells Kitchen, mentioned in another thread. :yucky: They sell them on Fleabay sometimes.

Edited by trevor2003

hi trevor

thanks for the reply it seems that there isnt just you who hasnt had a good catch record on them boilies i have heard off many people that the catcherbaits boilie range is much better and cheaper! :clap2:

hi trevor

thanks for the reply it seems that there isnt just you who hasnt had a good catch record on them boilies i have heard off many people that the catcherbaits boilie range is much better and cheaper! :clap2:

I personaly would go with catcher baits, you can get cheap baits, but they don't all ways work aswell.

Did notice a place on ebay doing cheap bulk dynamite baits in various sizes and flavours, think it was carpers baits, try a search.

hi trevor

Don't be tempted to go cheap unless you really know the baits are good. Nothing worse than spending 6 months blanking because you've saved 30 quid on bait. Or worse still doing the same when you've spent 400 quid+ on a trip to France.

If money is tight then I'd choose to take half the amount of a more expensive but good bait than risk using rubbish.

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

hi

money isnt that tight i was just looking for a good bait to take with me to france and i was advised by a few ppl on these baits if u know of any good ones then plz tell me of them, if i had a regular bait i wud b taking that but i seem to try different baits almost ever week :blink: lol thanks for the reply m8

hi

money isnt that tight i was just looking for a good bait to take with me to france and i was advised by a few ppl on these baits if u know of any good ones then plz tell me of them, if i had a regular bait i wud b taking that but i seem to try different baits almost ever week :blink: lol thanks for the reply m8

A lot of the French lakes sell bait on site, saves taking it with you.

hi trevor

i have asked the owner of the lake and they do not sell any baits, they sell pellets what i will be using to catapult or spod out but i was looking for hook bait what willhopefully catch many of carp for me on mi holiday ;)

Don't be tempted to go cheap unless you really know the baits are good. Nothing worse than spending 6 months blanking because you've saved 30 quid on bait. Or worse still doing the same when you've spent 400 quid+ on a trip to France.

If money is tight then I'd choose to take half the amount of a more expensive but good bait than risk using rubbish.

Rob.

catcherbaits are the real deal

they are taking waters apart all over the south.

the whites and the supreme range are my favs.

frank who makes them as been doing it for over 20 years , hes forgot more about bait then most people no. lol :)

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.