quantum cyber boilies

damien

catcherbaits are the real deal

they are taking waters apart all over the south.

the whites and the supreme range are my favs.

frank who makes them as been doing it for over 20 years , hes forgot more about bait then most people no. lol :)

That may well be the case but doesn't alter the fact that I've never heard of them. There are loads of companies setting up and making baits and all purport to be the best thing since sliced bread. Give it a year and most of them have dissappeared into obscurity. All I'm trying to say is to check out what you're buying beforehand and don't just be tempted to buy 10 or 20 Kilos without seeing and using the product first.

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...
That may well be the case but doesn't alter the fact that I've never heard of them. There are loads of companies setting up and making baits and all purport to be the best thing since sliced bread. Give it a year and most of them have dissappeared into obscurity. All I'm trying to say is to check out what you're buying beforehand and don't just be tempted to buy 10 or 20 Kilos without seeing and using the product first.

Rob.

give them a go.

dont knock it till you try it :thumbs:

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.