Was Sad News - Now Glad News

Four hours ago I was sat here putting a float on my 5yr old grandsons rod ready for his first fishing trip. He was asleep and feeling a bit sickly, now I am sat here waiting for news as he has been admitted to Glangwilli hospital with suspected meningitis the worse one.

I love my little sparrow more than anything in this world, when my daughter fell pregnant her b*****d partner want her to have him aborted, she came home and had him and she went back to work when he was three months old and I looked after him until he was four years old.

To me he is a special son I did more with him than I ever did with my two children, I fed him, cleaned him and loved him very dearly, for the first time in my life I really knew what kids were all about.

Because of his situation he is very very special to me, my little sparrow.

I feel so helpless now and can do so little and because the first hospital did not take a blood test prior to giving him the injection we will not know for three days what the situation is.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very sorry to hear this news Ken, very best wishes to you all. Take care.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I can't begin to know what you're going through Ken. Keep strong and I'm sure all will be well in the end.

Paul

Ken, Hope it all goes well my friend, if its any consolation, I had Celebral Menengitis (Encepholitis) when I was a kid, almost 45 years ago, my parents were told to "Just Pray" I got through it...so, hopefully, your wee Sparrow will too mate....

My thoughts are with you ...:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I'm so sorry to hear this Ken, my thoughts are with you and your family, and of course your 'little sparrow'. As Judy says, kids are more resilient than we think, stay strong mate.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Hope everything works out for you and yours Ken. Thinking of you

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Chin up Ken.

No news is good news mate.

I'm sure we all sincerely and wholeheartedly wish him all the very best . Kids are as tough as old boots , he'll be fine mate. take care mate.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009