Any session reports?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been on any succesful carping sessions recently? if so any photos? always nice to hear of what people have been catching. :fishing:

regards,

Fantasticfisherman

What, no replies...........................

just about sums it up for me, regular "blanker" I'm afraid !!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

What, no replies...........................

just about sums it up for me, regular "blanker" I'm afraid !!!!!

Thats the trouble after having that 30 Polly you want the big stuff now :thumbs:

I'm off for 4 days on Monday with my good lady, first real good sesion out this year, so hope to be able to post next week the results or not whatever the case may be. :clap2:

I've heard a few stories of people being washed out, but no catching to shout about :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thats the trouble after having that 30 Polly you want the big stuff now :thumbs:

I'm off for 4 days on Monday with my good lady, first real good sesion out this year, so hope to be able to post next week the results or not whatever the case may be. :clap2:

Yep, living on the memory now though!!!!! seems like ages ago now and had 3 or 4 blank 24hr sessions sinnce laying that beauty on the mat. Should be grateful though, it's my first year on the lake and although I've only had two fish I have managed to achieve my target of 30lbs. One of the other members has only recently broken his duck after 2 1/2 seasons !!!!

I'm not one for chasing big fish but wish I could at least put one or two more of the lakes residents on my mat this term. Sure things will get increasingly better as I spend more time at the lake and get to know it better. Patience is a virtue!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Tried fishing the weir pool at Cookham on Tuesday.. had a few small roach / chubb.

The Thames was flowing very quickly and the water was certainly very well oxygenated after steaming through the weir.

Going to have to find a local stillwater for the next trip I think...

There's more to going fishing than catching fish.

Hi

Went out about 3 weeks ago, for a 48 hr session, i was lucky and the rain held off.

I had;

1x 15lb

2x 10lbs

3x 8lbs

Not my best session as i have had a 22lb and a 24lbout of the lake on the previous session but a good session was had.

Did not take any photos as i only photo pbs, i believe that the sooner icangetthe fishback in the water the better

I had hoped to catch more as the weather cleared up, but it never happened.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Tried fishing the weir pool at Cookham on Tuesday.. had a few small roach / chubb.

The Thames was flowing very quickly and the water was certainly very well oxygenated after steaming through the weir.

Going to have to find a local stillwater for the next trip I think...

Blxxdy hell the first member of anglersnet ive met that lives in cookham! i live there, and try to get down to odney whenever i can, but focusing on the carp fishing at the moment as im going to have a while week of it next week! cant wait

Edited by fantasticfisherman

Blxxdy hell the first member of anglersnet ive met that lives in cookham! i live there, and try to get down to odney whenever i can, but focusing on the carp fishing at the moment as im going to have a while week of it next week! cant wait

Down the road a couple of miles rather than in Cookham. When I've enough posts I'll pm you to pick your brain a bit about local spots :thumbs:

There's more to going fishing than catching fish.

Yep, living on the memory now though!!!!! seems like ages ago now and had 3 or 4 blank 24hr sessions sinnce laying that beauty on the mat. Should be grateful though, it's my first year on the lake and although I've only had two fish I have managed to achieve my target of 30lbs. One of the other members has only recently broken his duck after 2 1/2 seasons !!!!

I'm not one for chasing big fish but wish I could at least put one or two more of the lakes residents on my mat this term. Sure things will get increasingly better as I spend more time at the lake and get to know it better. Patience is a virtue!!!

Keep at it Polly, it will be a 40 next

Will have to come back down your way and have a day out with you, see if we can have a clean up some where and get them mats and nets wet, miss fishing around that area, as spent over 45 years of 46 fishing that area, well not quite that young when I started, but a long time, none the less.