PERCH

madkipper

At my local pond there was a shoal of perch but could not reach them i was feeding maggots in my swim but could not attract the shoal over an help please

I used some chopped up worm with some black groundbait and a half worm on the hook.

My mate used a spinner.

Tony

Tony

At my local pond there was a shoal of perch but could not reach them i was feeding maggots in my swim but could not attract the shoal over an help please

:thumbs::thumbs:

Do you know they were perch? Can you describe the swim, lake and the distances you're talking about?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Do you know they were perch? Can you describe the swim, lake and the distances you're talking about?

[/quote

i think they were perch swimming on the surface. i only had little tackle and the shoal was middle of lake 30 yrds out .just out of casting range with what i had