Madeleine

Cranfield

As has been said, the parents couldn't see their appartment from where they were sitting in the restaurant. They were accross the other side of the compound on the far side of the pool.

Now leaving 3 year old Madeline alone was a crime that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives but I to cannot see why no action has been taken against them over leaving the two 18 month old twins totaly unatended for what must have been well over an hour.

I'm sure a lot of parents will have seen the case and been transfixed with guilt for those unavoidable minutes where they've been forced to leave the house for a short period and will have been endlessly asking themselves "What if" after seeing details of this case, but come on, an hour ?

Maybe mom and dad are staying well away from the UK because they know what view the authorities will take of parents who leave very young children unsupervised for long periods of time. They've lost one child and lets be honest, they stand to loose the other two as well.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valid point from Brenda - If any of us were stupid enough to do what they did and went back and found a child missing, wouldn't both husband and wife raise the roof, screaming and calling for the missing child!

How come we hear nothing from the other residents?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• 2 weeks later...

see on the news this morning that spots, of what could be blood,have been found in their apartment.

they have been taken away for analysis.

i have heard reports on spanish radio, that the portuguese seem to think that an attempt had been made to clean away these spots.

see on the news this morning that spots, of what could be blood,have been found in their apartment.

they have been taken away for analysis.

i have heard reports on spanish radio, that the portuguese seem to think that an attempt had been made to clean away these spots.

If that blood turns out to be Madeline's' it would almost certainly open up another can of worms, again according to reports the other two children were asleep when it was discovered she was missing.

One would have to assume blood/injury/crying, if so how was it the other two mites didn't wake up?

Did the injury happen prior to the event to anyone in the family?

If so why has it not come up before to eliminate it from the inquiry?

It leaves many more questions unanswered about how the case has been conducted, statements made etc. the whole sad episode becomes even murkier.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Isn't it a holiday apartment ?

Suggesting that its permanently rented out to an assortment of people and not as diligently cleaned as a private residence.

Its a pity that the profile of this case means that every little thing is ceased upon and put on the front pages.

At the end of last week she was "definitely" in Holland.

No wonder her mother looks so ill.

I don't like her father though, supercilious person.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Isn't it a holiday apartment ?

Suggesting that its permanently rented out to an assortment of people and not as diligently cleaned as a private residence.

Its a pity that the profile of this case means that every little thing is ceased upon and put on the front pages.

At the end of last week she was "definitely" in Holland.

No wonder her mother looks so ill.

I don't like her father though, supercilious person.

I would agree and it is very interesting how info like the blood has reached the media when the police are not allowed to make statements regarding the case.

The blood could relate to something which happened months before the family arrived, but suddenly this info hits the news weeks after she disappeared and leaked one would have to assume.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

The blood story has been rebutted by the police! What I want to know is

1: Where are the other two children?

2: Why all the publicity on this PARTICULAR kidnapping?

3: Why have the authorities not done what they have done in all the other similar cases, i.e. Removed the other kids and charged the adults with neglect?

4:How did they manage to get all this publicity (i.e. Audience with the Pope)?

5: Why will the father not return to THIS country, even if Maddy is found?

There is something the public is not being told!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

dont know about the blood story being rebutted by the police, its still on the bbc website and on portugese sites as well. i heard on the radio here that it was found in a bedroom. and has been sent for dna testing.

loads of different people would use that apartment in a year.... thats probally one of the reasons that forensic investigations have been so difficult.

i half heard (so maybe wrong) that the parents have been absolved from their childs disappearance ,seems strange when they blatantly left them alone so share a great part in it.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i half heard (so maybe wrong) that the parents have been absolved from their childs disappearance ,seems strange when they blatantly left them alone so share a great part in it.

the portuguese police more or less stopped beliving she was abducted about a month ago.

they belive that the parents have more to do with this than has come out so far.

i cant say where i got this from, but it was to do with my work.

soon they will know whether the samples that were found in the apartment, are from the child.

not saying this is neccesarily my opinion,of course.