Madeleine

Cranfield

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have stated my opinion before so will NOT bore you again!

However, the father was "QUOTED" in a newspaper the other day saying he cannot understand why people are so much against us?? He went on to say, "We were able to see at ALL times the apartment where the children were sleeping." Now if there is ANY truth in this then this guy is either a complete liar? Or has to be implicated in the disappearance? Now I do NOT think he is the second!! So that means he must be a liar?? OR perhaps just completely stupid?? And this man is also as I understand it a hospital consultant???? That then confirms it, he is NOT stupid or indeed a liar. But he certainly thinks the rest of us are!!!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

string the two up and follow the same rules most `normal` people would have to follow!!

when they said "most people do it"regarding leaving kids unattended while pi**ing it up!

i must say that 1)i wouldnt dream of doing what they did

2)they did it more than once and with three kids that could have fallen out of bed and got hurt

i despise these two so called parents and i wish they would swallow thier pride and take the fall.

i could go on all night but sod that!!

the media is a weak as the immigration in this country

bang the two up and give them what we would be treated to(kids removed and then publicly flogged!

rant over

i hope little maddy turns up but i doubt it!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

The whole sad episode has been very grey from the start, if reports are to be believe there was a two hour delay from finding the child missing to reporting it to the police, why?

If the child was abducted this delay was vital to the case.

The police came up with Robert Murat as a suspect under extreme pressure from the media, and again according to reports it was the media who pointed the finger.

Whilst not giving up hope I would have thought they would want to get their lives back to as near normal for the sake of the other two children, back home in the UK giving them security and love.

The current state of affairs is very hard to understand and had they not been people who appear to be held in high regard I like others suspect that their circumstances today would be very different.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Without sounding unfeeling, these parents have THREE children, what's happened to the other two?

Are they with the parents? (they should be at a time like this).

I am the father of three children. I have an eldest daughter who is "not very bright", I have a son who is clever - but extremely lazy and I have a daughter who was picked out to be one of the top 2% of "bright" children in South Africa.

No matter how hard it was, my ex and I treated all three children the same, as if you don't, you create enviousness amoung the kids! What has happened to that family?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Without sounding unfeeling, these parents have THREE children, what's happened to the other two?

Are they with the parents? (they should be at a time like this).

I am the father of three children. I have an eldest daughter who is "not very bright", I have a son who is clever - but extremely lazy and I have a daughter who was picked out to be one of the top 2% of "bright" children in South Africa.

No matter how hard it was, my ex and I treated all three children the same, as if you don't, you create enviousness amoung the kids! What has happened to that family?

Hi KB.

Despite any differences we may have had in the past over other issues, I am 100% with you in this instance. A real rum case if ever there was one. I just cannot understand why they have not been charged with neglect. I am sure that if it had been you or I thinks would be very different.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

"We could see the house from where we sat".

I.E., "One of our children was taken from the house while we could see it from where we sat."

We took 2 hours to report the missing child.

This is not rocket science. They either lied or were involved in the child being removed. In either case, I agree with the question of why they were not charged with either child neglect or some worse crime.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

"We could see the house from where we sat".

I remember seeing a graphics mock-up of the area in a newspaper at the time of the abduction. It certainly showed that they could see the front of the building from the restaurant but their apartment was at the back. :wacko:

Guest Rabbit

The strangest part of this whole thing is that as far as I know they have not returned back to the UK or have any intention of doing so, apparently. He

has a very well paid job, and there is obviously a lot of ties to this country, including family, surely at a time lie this wouldn't you want to be with your family?

Edited by Rabbit

I'm not certain but I seem to think that one is a hospital consultant and the other a GP,I just wonder if the press coverage would have been so different if the mum was a single parent ,or just an ordinary family,what amazes me that when on continental holidays taking the kids out for meals at night is all part of the holiday !!!and if it was such a large caring family holiday party ,then if children must be left why didnt family members take it in turns to look after all the kids at night.......

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)