Madeleine

Cranfield

i believe the "residues" have just been found???? and the room in particular has been rented since the "disapearence"??? ,i think most appartments rented in spain will have a fair few "residues" especially if the 18-30's have been there ;)

pointless reading the papers they all have a different slant and most as with the F & M outbreak unsubstantiated

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe the "residues" have just been found???? and the room in particular has been rented since the "disapearence"??? ,i think most appartments rented in spain will have a fair few "residues" especially if the 18-30's have been there ;)

pointless reading the papers they all have a different slant and most as with the F & M outbreak unsubstantiated

very true señor chesters :)

What annoys me so much is that every newspaper photo and each one of their television appearances, has the the tainted hallmark of a Max Clifford PR stunt all over it. If I ever found out that he was representing them in any way I would be the first in line to demand their prosecution.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

What annoys me so much is that every newspaper photo and each one of their television appearances, has the the tainted hallmark of a Max Clifford PR stunt all over it. If I ever found out that he was representing them in any way I would be the first in line to demand their prosecution.
Max is not my favourite person, but having him represent you is not a crime.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

A point that must be made here is, that if you take into account all the questions here, you have enough evidence to remove the other two children and have them charged with gross neglect and about a half dozen other charges!!

Why are the police not doing it???

something stinks here

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

A point that must be made here is, that if you take into account all the questions here, you have enough evidence to remove the other two children and have them charged with gross neglect and about a half dozen other charges!!

something stinks here

i expect gross neglect would be the least of their concerns at the moment.

Because it is nothing to do with our Police. They have their own way of doing things, and we have to let them get on with it. Read between the lines and note what Portugeese Journalists have been saying from the start and you might get a different picture.

something stinks here

You are not wrong there, the truth will/must prevail.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest Rabbit

I am willing to bet the parents are not involved at all. I may be wrong but I hope I am right, the thought that a wealthy middle class couple could harm their little girl is more chilling than the abduction theory.

Look at the facts, the McCanns have campained for over a 100 days to get to the truth, they have not waivered one inch. They have kept this event in the fore front of the media, not the sort of actions that would suggest they were implicated.

They have been very open in every way, and yet now they are being turned on by the Portugese media, and the only suspects solicitor.

The McCanns are the victims of sympathy fatigue, and now we need to point the accusing finger, think we all should be careful where we point it, and wait until all the evidence and leads are followed up.

I am willing to bet the parents are not involved at all. I may be wrong but I hope I am right, the thought that a wealthy middle class couple could harm their little girl is more chilling than the abduction theory.

Look at the facts, the McCanns have campained for over a 100 days to get to the truth, they have not waivered one inch. They have kept this event in the fore front of the media, not the sort of actions that would suggest they were implicated.

They have been very open in every way, and yet now they are being turned on by the Portugese media, and the only suspects solicitor.

The McCanns are the victims of sympathy fatigue, and now we need to point the accusing finger, think we all should be careful where we point it, and wait until all the evidence and leads are followed up.

Well, Rabbit, take a bit of advice and never play Poker.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."