mexico

ACKOMEISTER

Hi all just got back from 1month in mexico, fishing was fab plenty of bone fish, tarpon, snook, snapper, barra and sea trout. Bought a fab lodge close to the carmen flats where the bone fish were out of this world. Will be happy to let for really small fee will post foto's if you require. cheers...

Hi all just got back from 1month in mexico, fishing was fab plenty of bone fish, tarpon, snook, snapper, barra and sea trout. Bought a fab lodge close to the carmen flats where the bone fish were out of this world. Will be happy to let for really small fee will post foto's if you require. cheers...

My favourite part of the world, you lucky b*std. Spent some time further down the coast S. of the Sian Ka'an reserve near Majahual. We were handlining 5lb fish from the surf about 10 m. out, dunno what they were, but they tasted great BBQ'd on the beach. C'mon then, lets see some photos.... :sun:

• 1 month later...

here,s some foto's of the area. first 1 is me doipost-11855-1190374729_thumb.jpgng a rex hunt down the mangrove. Her's the accomodation, fully air con really close to the beach all mod cons. you'll all love it. You must give me alot of notice with the dates you will want to stay as i am expecting lots of interest mainly because we all know how good the fishing is in mexico.not only are you close to the sea but also close to the forest where you will see all the beautiful wild life ( there are some really beutiful flies really small ones and they are really tame they land all over you.post-11855-1190374835_thumb.jpg

Nice digs :thumbs:

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

here,s some foto's of the area. first 1 is me doipost-11855-1190374729_thumb.jpgng a rex hunt down the mangrove. Her's the accomodation, fully air con really close to the beach all mod cons. you'll all love it. You must give me alot of notice with the dates you will want to stay as i am expecting lots of interest mainly because we all know how good the fishing is in mexico.not only are you close to the sea but also close to the forest where you will see all the beautiful wild life ( there are some really beutiful flies really small ones and they are really tame they land all over you.post-11855-1190374835_thumb.jpg

Bigger than my bungalow but the garden is not as nice :thumbs::thumbs:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

That looks like a great place to stay ako. I am very interested in fishing in Mexico and at the right price we could have a deal. The only thing is i am fastidious on hygiene and i would like to see what the inside is like before i commit to paying. :fish:

how much did the lodge cost you ,about 50p? :rolleyes:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

On a seriuos note the fishing over there is out of this world, but one note of warning if anyone goes on a days fishing with a guide make sure you get a fixed price before you commit, cost me £380 for a day. Had an £80 fuel bill on top of trip. The fishing though was out of this world. Even caught a pelican who couldnt ignore my toby in the water (have you seen the size of those things and nastier than a pit bull)