Llangorse Lake Pike

CYNSWIM

has anyone been to llangorse lake?

what did you catch? :rolleyes:

I went a year ago for a few hours when I was staying in a conference centre nearby. I fished for pike and blanked As you may have discovered, you cannot fish from the bank. The problem with the boat was that the wind was up and it was very difficult to row against the wind (not the greatest oars in my view). In fact I had to be towed in. None of this helped the fishing.

Someone on AN told me they had had plenty of nice roach arround the half pound when they tried - you could try a search on AN.

Also on the kayaking forum on AN you will see they had a pike fish-in at Llangorse last year - hardy souls! I seem to remember they didn't catch a huge amount, but enjoyed it none the less.

john clarke

As with any popular pike venue the quality of the piking comes and goes over the passage of several years. Not sure what its fishing like now days so need to do a bit more home work mate.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 2 weeks later...