Making Videos For The Internet

Elton

Reeeeeeesult. There is a docking station!

Now, I need a VERY simple way to make videos internet friendly :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reeeeeeesult. There is a docking station!

Now, I need a VERY simple way to make videos internet friendly :)

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Download Super. It's pretty easy to use Elton. If you have any probs, post in here or drop me a PM.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Try as I may, I can find no actual way to download that software. I just get taken from one page to the next :(

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

The download links are at the foot of this page: http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html

Cheers

Ian.

That's where I was. Switched off ZoneAlarm and everything, but still can't download the file :(

That's where I was. Switched off ZoneAlarm and everything, but still can't download the file :(
Uninstall silly ZoneAlarm , you gotta firewall in your router don't you.?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Dependant on your cam you maybe able to use USB in the form of a USB cable instead of Firewire. USB2 is comparable in speed to firewire.

A USB cable dependent on the Cam will be compatiable to other devices. eg my USB cable is compatible to my 2 Canon cameras, Nokia 6300 phone the list goes on.

As for production of the media XP has Windows Media maker pretty much standard or a secondary download.

If you wish to upload them to the net best keep them as short as possible. This keeps the file size down making the film more accessible to users has the video takes less time to load on lower DSL speeds or Dial up users.

Compression is to be considered which removes certain pixels and further reduces the file size. The smaller the file size the better until the quality of the imagery is compromised.

Websites like youtube enable you to upload a video in many formats and compacts/compresses the file suitable into flash video. That makes it easier than finding a suitable format.

If your file is very large then it will take a long time for you to upload the image to the net.

People are welcome to correct any inaccuracies they see in the information I have posted.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much better!

Cheers, guys.

I've now downloaded this software.

So, in simple terms, if I point and shoot a bit of footage, how do I make just that bit of the film into an mpeg or wmv file?

tia,

Elton