Americas next president says what

chesters1

Hopefully he never is or my (and probably the world) view on americas idiocy will be proved ,anyway its not what but something else ,cant quite catch it though ,miner?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Trump's game plan seems to be largely based on making lots of truly outrageous public comments and changing his position on various issues at least weekly. It would seem to be a really stupid approach except for the fact that he has become super rich doing somewhat similar things in business. Scary stuff. I'm a long-time Republican and would normally vote for my parties nominee but if it turns out to be him, I will not and would probably vote for the Democratic candidate. If Mrs. Clinton becomes their candidate then that won't happen either.

I'm strongly considering casting my vote for a write-in candidate if the above happens. Since we can write in whomever we wish on the ballot, I'm leaning toward Mickey Mouse or Wonder Woman or possibly Stubbs, the cat who has been the elected mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, for some years and continues to do an adequate job.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

How about Jeb Bush Newt?

If elected, do you think he will invade Iraq again, it seems to be a family trait.

I find it strange that, given the population of the USA, all of whom are theoretically eligible to become President, It might come down to a fight between the wife of an ex President and the son and brother of another. It's worse than our Royal Family. At least they have an excuse.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I really don't know that much about him. Too much political nonsense flying around right now to be worth trying to sort out. I'll wait until a couple of weeks before the Republican primary election (where we pick our candidate) to really study the front-runners at that point. Most of the folks who are active now will be pretty well eliminated by that point.

I like Dr. Ben Carson but no idea if he will be in the running toward the end.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

How about Jeb Bush Newt?

If elected, do you think he will invade Iraq again, it seems to be a family trait.

I find it strange that, given the population of the USA, all of whom are theoretically eligible to become President, It might come down to a fight between the wife of an ex President and the son and brother of another. It's worse than our Royal Family. At least they have an excuse.

I think americas royal family is the kennedy's or the kadashians ,theres a letter in it somewhere

The dog whisperer chap would be fine he seems to try and train lesser things not just shoot them as is the american way it seems

Or mr swarnzenggar he seems to be americas boris johnson but more suntanned

At least in america you have the choice of corrupt favour returning crook with us its soup of the day

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson