Coltsford Mill , Surrey

BREAMAGAIN

Check out Halliford Mere in Shepperton or Frensham Trout Fishery in Frensham. Both lovely fisheries suited to stalking with the chance of a few fish :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I feel the option of being able to stalk a particular fish adds an extra dimention to the fishing there !

Me too I love the place :thumbs:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I'll do that ! I'm soooo over Coltsford.

Have you tried Albury?,at least if you blank or don't reach your limit-the tickets carry over until next trip.

Actually fished there yeterday pm/evening.Not easy.I did not have a single tug.Mate had three fish and no more tugs.One or two anglers out,some blanked,some had a couple.

Really as FB said,its not the best month for trouting by any means

Have you tried Albury?,at least if you blank or don't reach your limit-the tickets carry over until next trip.

Actually fished there yeterday pm/evening.Not easy.I did not have a single tug.Mate had three fish and no more tugs.One or two anglers out,some blanked,some had a couple.

Really as FB said,its not the best month for trouting by any means

Fished Sion Park on the missplaced understanding that the ticket allowed fishing in all the estates waters upto your limit (as told to me by Bailiff at Sion) , then got kicked of (limit short cos we opted to move) from one of their other waters (can't remember which) was p*ssed off to say the least , had done enough driving for the day !

Fished Sion Park on the missplaced understanding that the ticket allowed fishing in all the estates waters upto your limit (as told to me by Bailiff at Sion) , then got kicked of (limit short cos we opted to move) from one of their other waters (can't remember which) was p*ssed off to say the least , had done enough driving for the day !

If you Visited Syon,had say a four fish ticket and took two fish,your remaining two fish ticket holds for either the same day-ie you could fish any of the Albury waters to take your last two on the day,or carry them over until next time.I can't understand that at all.Only Powdermills that requires two tickets for one fish,otherwise one ticket,one fish.I have to say,i have fished all the Albury waters including Syon and have never had a problem.

• 3 weeks later...