Fairy friends??? By 'SW'

FairesIMG_0211.jpg

File size: 313365 bytes

Camera make: Canon

Camera model: Canon PowerShot A640

Date/Time: 2007:08:25 16:34:32

Resolution: 800 x 666

Flash used: No

Focal length: 7.3mm (35mm equivalent: 164mm)

CCD width: 1.60mm

Exposure time: 0.0025 s (1/400)

Aperture: f/4.0

Whitebalance: Auto

Metering Mode: matrix

Edited by Sutton Warrior

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that a little harder than I thought it would be (as did others judging by the lowish turnout) but stiull had fun trying different things. It'll be interesting to see what Bob picks. For me, Colins cow photo was a standout, but congrats again to all who entered.

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

I tend to agree HB .. Colin's shot is very good. :thumbs:

Your second shot "Friends .. Really?" also caught my eye, for the sheer trust and faith displayed by these two animals !! :blink:

Must also mention "Crazy Happy" by Leon Manchester. Altho' not a technically brilliant shot, it has a certain "raw" quality that I find attractive, as well as a fine display of "vivacity" !! :D

Well done everyone !! :clap2:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

As always another good challenge :thumbs: . Now the current one "Bait" - never liked Newt since the first time I met him :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Its Jan I feel sorry for :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Getting serious though,Newt has posed a real goodun for us. I will be really interested in the interpretations on this one.

Good shooting everyone :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Good shots one and all.

I was disappointed not to get an entry or two into this challenge, but I had a week off and it rained for all of it. Camera stayed in its bag all week, as I became in-house entertainer to my little daughter. :) Then some old friends were down for the weekend, but I didn't want to publish them on the web!

Looking forward to rolling up my sleeves for Newt's challenge - I really like it. It's open to some good lateral thinking and some straight down the barrel fishing shots. :thumbs:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

can't believe i made it into the running on my first attempt. :thumbs:

my boy sean is dead chuffed

thanks

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Your second shot "Friends .. Really?" also caught my eye, for the sheer trust and faith displayed by these two animals !! :blink:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Hello Mr Wiggly,

Has HB mentioned by any chance how the little critter lost half his tail. Yep, it was bitten off, BY THE DOG!

So we don't leave them alone together anymore, but little Farken the ferret is still unfazed by the big hairy mutt.

Tracy.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Some great photos guys,Snatcher it's a pity you're not working cos in the next comp you could have entered a picture of your sandwich or -- your bait.

I am still working mate,just got in from late shift. Plan to ride off into the sunset though 2009 at the latest. :thumbs:

You are correct though,we Geordies tend to call the food we eat "bait" :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy