Bic boats

noodle996

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that if it didn't work they wouldn't sell much and the line would be discontinued,

You ignore the desire to be fashionable. Plain orange isn't as sexy as camouflaged orange. Still look like a twatt though.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

You ignore the desire to be fashionable. Plain orange isn't as sexy as camouflaged orange. Still look like a twatt though.

True i've never been a follower of fashion so didn't think of that aspect, haven't seen anybody sporting orange camo over here either hunting or as a fashion statement so maybe its just an american thing, it needs a green hood though then you would look like a giant carrot(might be useful as bait when rabbit hunting)

You have all missed the point entirely......the gear is aimed at AMERICANS. There are about 40,000,000 hunters in America - and if only 10% were rednecks that still leaves a maket of 4,000,000 potential customers who would not be bright enough to work out that there regualtion orange hi-viz (certain amount depending on county or state regs - some require a full jacket amount - sq. inches designated - others just a hat) in camo pattern wasn't any more camouflaged than a plain hi-viz orange. BUT the makers are still laughing all the way to the bank - because it gives these guys something new to spend their dough on.

"You still wearing that old vest Simon - you been wearing that for the last 10 years..."

"Yep. And I will still be wearing it for the next 10 ". - I have a plain orange shooting vest, and it does me.

The camo thing has really taken off over there - like Realtree camo UNDERPANTS. Who the hell hunts in their grundies??? I can understand bra and knickers - i would go hunting in a camp that has women hunting in their realtree undies!!!! (But the kind of woman that wanted to might not be that far off hunting bear.)

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo