Cant view PNG files withing Firefox

J.K

Can you view it with anything else?? Or is it just Firefox? If it is anything sounds like the file MAY be corrupt?? If just Firefox, NO IDEA!

Sorry!! Could try googling an answer? I have tried this several times lately and it is surprising what comes up!! Take Dishwashers with a fill fault for example!!! :D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hiya,

I cant view PNG files within Firefox and cant seem to find a fix. Any ideas please ?

Joel

Joel

Can you give me some more info. what happens if you drag a png file into an empty firefox tab or window?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I can view them within IE7

I can preview my own png files within Firefox.

I cant see my uploaded (using photobucket) png files using Firefox but can with IE7

Other people can see my uploaded files using Firefox

I run the latest version of Firefox and can read png files on my computer fine.

I have tried looking for an answer but it doesn't seem to be a common problem ??

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

I can view them within IE7

I cant see my uploaded (using photobucket) png files using Firefox but can with IE7

What do you see when you try this? Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Start fire-fox

Goto Tools

Select Options

Goto Content Tab

under file types, click on manage

Find PNG and high light

Select change action

Select what program to use to open PNG files

I use Quicktime plug-in 6.5

You may need to download plugin from firefox web site.

Hope this helps

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Dont understand what you mean ??
What do you see where the PNG file should display? What is displayed instead of the graphic?

Thank you but already been down that road. I have the same plugin.

What do you see where the PNG file should display? What is displayed instead of the graphic?

I see nothing. I wouldnt even know there was a picture there <_<

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Joel I would try this.

uninstall quicktime

uninstall firefox

reinstall firefox

reinstall quicktime