CD burning

Andrew

A mate keeps getting this error message on screen when burning, any idea please.

12002055_10153668485964874_7735155605654

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

seems to be a write error;

could be faulty drive or could be cheap disks

might also be worth reducing the file size as that media will write almost edge to edge on the disks, and cheap disks usually have issues writing edge to edge.

:busted_cop: hmm with that file name i hope he aint making too many copies or people will get very interested in him in this day and age!

• Like 1

:busted_cop: never saw that mate, what a plonker he is.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

lol

one of my mates got ****ed last year because someone told Adobe he was using a pirated copy of Photoshop. he actually wasnt but both Adobe and Microsoft sent him official letters demanding proof of purchase for his OS and photoshop.

He torrents a shed load of movies so hes bloody lucky his pc wasnt siezed and checked! LOL

• Like 1

:busted_cop::bye2:

“Vescere bracis meis”