Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

Early to bed then Paul :rolleyes::P;)

I'm T total now ive seen the light :)

Has Paul not told you about the time we shared a room in the hotel, when he woke me up one morning at half past six in the morning...I told him, get back to bed, breakfast aint till after 8......he says, GET BACK !!! this IS me just getting to bed !!!!! I've been having a wee drink with Charles......and, give Paul credit, he was up at half past 8, ate a full breakfast, and fished all day !!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

They dont make 'em like that anymore !!! :clap2:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie. Those days are long gone :angry: I`m a model of sobriety these days :o

I`m off to Middlewich tomorrow to meet up with Jabee, then a short hop up the motorway to annoy you on Friday.

Roll on Saturday. Watch out doggies!!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Norrie. Those days are long gone :angry: I`m a model of sobriety these days :o

I`m off to Middlewich tomorrow to meet up with Jabee, then a short hop up the motorway to annoy you on Friday.

Roll on Saturday. Watch out doggies!!!

Hey Paul, Theres life in the old dog yet mate..... ;)

Hopefully see you and John , and yer hitchhiker :D on Friday then...any idea what time ?? :)

BTW, You never annoy me mate..:)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Norrie, I`ll get John to give you a bell tomorrow `cos he`s my chauffeur for the next couple of weeks!!!!! :huh:

ooooOOOOOooooo, Cheuffeured around in that big Jeep......soooperb mate...make sure he drives you from the boat to the snack bar !!!!! :D;):D

Theocritis..

Chappers... Is Lucy coming up this year or is it you with the dastardly duo for the week

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Whose the hitchhiker I'll have you know I'm going to johns with British rail and Paul is taking his motorised carriage....we're too scared to enter bandit country on our own though.

LOL, Thought you were taking a "mate" with you.... :rolleyes: and I was to drop him off on Sunday....:)

BTW, You are quite right to be wary of Weegieland.....its very scary.. :blink: .but once you get past the Razor wire, and machine gun posts in Clydebank, you are ok!!!! Thats there to keep them in !!!! :lol: :lol:

Theocritis..

Chappers... Is Lucy coming up this year or is it you with the dastardly duo for the week

That`s it Deas!!!!

Dastardly duo indeed. :ph34r::drunk::ph34r:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

No Lindy, just me, Lucy was going to come but now has to go to Amsterdam and Miami with work.

Norrie Micky has bottled it, he ran from my house screaming like a baby when I described what the journey back would be like with you!!!