Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 more in-bed-emoticon.gif to go

LOL, Just found out, I WILL be finished and home for 5pm, and Peter and I are leaving to catch the first ferry on Saturday morning !!! so....2 sleeps for me !!! :) Brekkie at the hotel, let the wheel bearings cool down. :rolleyes: ..then off fishing !!! :) with all those new rods on the boats, we canny go wrong !!! Or...can we ??? :):)

Wee PS, Just been chatting with Shaun, who says "Hi" from Brazil......its very warm, and he loves all those exotic Burds!!!! dont think hes talking about Parrots either !!!...They are practicing this week, getting ready for the comp next week....he actually said..."Wish I was there " meaning LA, ...mad wee bugger !!!!! :blink: :blink: BTW, He has a better connection from Brazil, than he does from Edinburgh !!! :clap::clap2::clap:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Have a great time everyone and hope the fish play game for you all. Suppose Uncle Norrie will be the proverbial "bar fly" again :drunk::bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Backathotel.jpg

May the force be with you all.

ps,has Lenny had plastic surgery on his "bunnies lugs" yet ?? :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Lugs1.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The Alien two - leaving 5. am !!!! :D

Just spoke with Jabee, Him, Gareth and Paul got there about 30 mins ago, and are just ordering the beers....:)

We are booked in for brekkie at 0830hrs !!!! :D

AND, Guess what, found some Coalies and Rainbow Trout in the freezer !!!!! :D :D :D :D

Does anyone know if Blindog has left for LA yet.....Davy has got his digs sorted, if anyone has his phone number !!!! :)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

i hear through the grapevipe , that norrie has just popped the cherry of the skate virgin on his boat , had a nice fish of 150lb or so , well done to adeys an well done to norrie :D:D

A great result there Norrie :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

i hear through the grapevipe , that norrie has just popped the cherry of the skate virgin on his boat , had a nice fish of 150lb or so , well done to adeys an well done to norrie :D:D

HI Guy, Yep, No doubt Peter will do a proper report tomorrow ..:)....and mibbes Adeys as well..His fish was 171lbs, and Peter got one today at 156 Lbs he and Adeys have all the pics, my camera was not used at all...:):) Too busy, Davy has had a couple of skate too, and a Cuckoo ray to Lenny, but they will do their own report....:)

Theocritis..

you're on a roll this year norrie :thumbs:

john phoned me earlier and told me about the jonah getting a big girl at last, also the blackmail pic lennie got of john sleeping on the boat :lol:

looking forward to next weekend ;)

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif