tack4 gets the ferry accross the water to straid NI again

tack4

well conditions proved very tough

like i needed that :huh:

AMC and myself were out on a boat seeing hime have three takes two boated i had one take but lost it

nnw wind gusty fc 3-4 with intermitent squally showers

harry graham arrived after work and i fished on with him while alan was out with his da

not a touch no rise at all

:o

sat weather slightly better ie there was a bit of sun but still that gusty wind

not a touch until the shortest of evening rises saw harry land a couple which got me off my arse and stop a phone call to land two rainbow to 3lb on size 18 hares ear cdc and a size18 cdc buzzer :clap2::fish:

nowt on sunday but got a text from harry (whilst awaiting ferry in larne) to say he was in to his 5th fish since i had left :giveup:

adrian young the fishery manager had a 8' 5-6wt rod for me for my son along with a reel spot on that man ( he was out casting withy me over grass last night and SHOOTING LINE all ready to almost 40'

fly tying now as i bought a 2nd vice so we can tie together

tight lines

andrew

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics