Grayling Fishing River Test Timsbury

Tony U

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bit of rain never hurt anybody, just think of them Grayling and the possibility of a huge Roach too.

I remember the forecast was changing from one day to the next last year, but it turned out okay on the day, maybe a little cold. The good thing about the cold you don't feel it when you are roving from one swim to another catching loads of fish.

Looking forward to it with great optimism myself, love the Test almost as much as the Itchen. I caught my first Grayling on the Test, all 1oz of it, a truly special fish to me. You see I don't have to catch double figure Barbel all the time to make myself happy :)

Paul

Cold is fine, but I'm not keen on rain :rolleyes: But you're right, it's only water and doesn't matter. I think the old feeder rod might be getting a fair bit of action after all.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Wahooo! all change on the weather front again. Looks like it's going to be dry after all, although it looks like it's going to be a bit foggy for the drive down.

Edit.. Err Just looked again and it's back to rain... Don't know what I was looking at last night. :unsure:

Edited by Jigotai

I see the weather is back to being sunny with showers, still forecast to be cold though we are going to need that mulled wine and esspresso. I am getting pretty excited about it though.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayfor...omsey&day=4

Tony

I'm not even fishing and I'm getting exicted!!! I will being the mince pies, all being well I should be down after lunch so I will have plenty of time to catch up with you all and get the hot drinks ready for when you have finished.

Spending Saturday doing some work on the van so that shes looking good when I bring her down on Sunday :)

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

When you click the link it gives you the weather for 5 days' time - so make sure you then click on Sunday.

Still lots of rain I'm afraid :mellow:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music