Red-ice?

*Ant*

Advice time again please.

I usually stick with Daiwa Tournament 15lb for my occasional shore fishing but have bought a new big-pit style reel and really want to put some 18lb line on it.

I'm more than happy with Daiwa's line but fancy giving Ultima's Red ice line a go. Anyone use it, if so, what do you think?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I used 18lb red ice on my diawa emblem big pit, With shockleader and 5/6oz sinker it flies off absolutely brill casting, Found it realy nice to use, and good to see also especialy when dark although i heard complaints with folk usin it on multipliers

Tight Lines

Shaun

Guest jay_con

i also heared very good things about suffix, if ya can get hold of it. i also here it just about doubled in price.

I personally use penn super surf for the lighter line. the 18 pound white seems ok.

did the same as you ant i had used diaw tour line for 10 year and bought a bulk spool of red ice,my advice would be dont bother within a few weeks you will be trooping down tackle shop for the old tournie again,you only get what you pay for.................g.b.

it is not what you catch,it is the way you catch it.

Lochryan No 1