Another new fishing website

kentangler

Discovered a new fishing website that is currently under construction. (www.shore-fishing.co.uk) They want feedback on how to make the site something you want to see, rather than what someone else wants you too see! :rolleyes: If you see what I mean! I mailed them and said REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS, or words to that effect. The site that can provide reliable reports will be a winner. I suggested that they contact coastal tackle shops weekly and posted the results. We shall see.

Hi check out this website url deleted good value in euro prices

edit note: there are sections on the forum where adverts are OK. You need to pm or email Elton or Julian for specifics though. Regular posts are NOT a place to put them. Newt

2nd edit note: just checked and found we've basically had this discussion once before on This thread. So far you've tried twice to spam the forum and tried nonce to contribute. Elton - you wanna pull the plug or try again with him? Newt

[ 26. October 2004, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

let Alan practice his injection technique on him

with a nice big gauge needle!!!! demon

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics