Wilson Flyer

Elton

A definite one to consider if you're in the market for a small boat:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bai...lson_flyer.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

A definite one to consider if you're in the market for a small boat:

what a good review....as someone saving hard for a boat in the 4-5K range this is what i wanted and will add it to the list along with the alaska...

cheers

john

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Lady Helen Charter Boat Penarth S.Wales

www.ladyhelencharters.co.uk

Yes, it was a good review, I liked it. Would have been nice to compare it to specific boats given Steve's experience eg, has a better deckspace than an Orkney, is less 'slammy' than a Nab17 etc.

Also build specs would be nice - eg. layup, resin type, cloth type etc. Everyone these days assumes boats are built properly - this is NOT the case!!

As a followup it would be great to have a thread on the work he has planned to replace the deck etc.

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

I had a couple many moons ago, a secondhand one first, large cabin which wasn't ideal for me. Had one built to our own spec moulding wise and then fitted it out. I took it back within a month because the bearers came loose from the hull, they asked me if I was wave jumping and the obvious answer was yes, what else do you do in a fast craft? Anyway proved to them that the bearers didn't fit the hull properly and they built me another, good as gold. Nice friendly people and for the money a great fishing boat.

Had three good years fishing in it before I sold it.

• 1 year later...

Just found a little clip of one, which I've now added to the review:

Steve's boat has the new deck and bits now. I know he's up to his neck in work at the moment, but photos were taken, so there may be an update in the future.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Just found a little clip of one, which I've now added to the review:

Steve's boat has the new deck and bits now. I know he's up to his neck in work at the moment, but photos were taken, so there may be an update in the future.

:lol: They're built just down the road from me and I fully agree with Mark(Alderneyangler) and I remember his boat well. They are very well built and with hindsight I wish I'd bought one instead of my 17ft Langstone Fisherman. Water under the bridge and all that, it's nice to see they're back in production. :lol:

There is a 23' brand new fully fitted out one with a diesel engine for sale at dover, makes me mouth water it does, shame it's about 18 grand.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I thought I recognised the boat in the video.

When did you take that, Elton???

You know that time you thought you saw a wave rustle? That was me, cunningly disguised :D

Actually, it was that time we went out for the smoothounds.