prowler15 elite or trident

Coastal Kayak Tours

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

No "we" haven't Nifty,but then "we" haven't got the name of the designers of our car,our washing machine our kids bikes or anything---it is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Luckily for us though,Ocean Kayaks look at the forums and any ideas that are deemed worthy----especially from people that have actually fished from the yak,get passed on to the design team ;)

Luckily for us then ,there are other companies out there who maybe won't keep building barges :lol:

I see the Florida team all bar one use the old tried and tested P13, Just how many captains do they need though? it's like the Welsh rugby team. :D

Edited by nifty

:D

Luckily for us then ,there are other companies out there who maybe won't keep building barges :lol:

I see the Florida team all bar one use the old tried and tested P13, Just how many captains do they need though? it's like the Welsh rugby team. :D

On the barges I can not comment as I'm not sure which kayak or manufacturer you are talking about :huh:

But on the Florida team,yes you are right they are all using the p13s in the old photo but have since upgraded to something that glides better,has more storage and is easier to rig :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

But on the Florida team,yes you are right they are all using the p13s in the old photo but have since upgraded to something that glides better,has more storage and is easier to rig :thumbs:

Oh I see! Are you going to let us know what then? More storage? What are them yanks like eh?!

Everything plus the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

Oh I see! Are you going to let us know what then? More storage? What are them yanks like eh?!

Everything plus the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

they are just tackle tarts ,just like me :headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Great idea more storage , at least that what the mrs says!! cupboards full of gadgets that never see the light of day :D Juicers , foreman grills , sandwichmaker , breadmaker , popcorn maker , icrcream maker , electric knife , kenwoodchef , .................................. oh yes where would I be without more storage B)

Ok Prowler 13

Guest DirtyJerz
I totally disagree :rolleyes:

Backslapping yes,but there has been no cuddling to my knowledge :schmoll:

We'll leave that to the boys that can touch their toes :headhurt:

Over run, are you referring you what target market is is aimed out. I obviously feel they should have used a price skimming technique. The Trident is far too expensive for the average bloke. I think making it cheaper combined with the good reviews who sell a lot more units (kayaks) therefore creating more profit for OK.

I here the Scupper is a better boat in the heavy seas. The Trident is better in the calm stuff.