Picture Of The Month.

MrWiggly

Den had a very good point there Mr W but your answer is just as convincing. Personally, I'd like to see who's photo I was looking at. Plus, it'd be a fair bit of work for Mr W in posting all these photo's then, when someone wants one changed, they'd have to be on to Mr W again. Just my thoughts.

Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dens suggestion, seems fairer all round. Can see the problem for Mr W though, perhaps it's something that can be kept in mind as the competition unfolds.

Love the Idea of this comp, nice one Wiggly

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Yes .. the idea of an anonymous poster is an interesting one. :)

But does anyone know how they can put up a post on this forum .. without revealing their name ?

Because I don't !! :blink::blink:

The only way I can see of doing this is if I copy all the entries, then number them, then re-post back on to the comp !!

That's a lot of work !! :angry::blink:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

If you won a comp you were always going to miss the one you were the judge for ,I dont see any difference really.Hopefully as well,we might see more people voting ,this time there were over 200 viewing but in comparison very few votes.

Perhaps at some point we could have an anonymous comp with just one entry each.

Well done mr Wiggly

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I'm liking the freestyle element of the new comp. Like most, I have my favourite subjects (wildlife and any wide angle stuff) and of course a least favourite (people), but try as I might I can't see the reasoning behind a monthly comp instead of a fortnightly, especially now there's not going to be specific subjects.

A winner having to sit it out for a whole month is a bit rough.

I had many PMs from members during the previous comp stating that they didn't enter because "The same people always win" .... Illogical I know.

I take it they didn't vote either because the same people kept winning. :lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable.

Well I think you've done a grand job Mr W :clap2: It can only be to the good. Rules will evolve and be amended as the competition takes its course, but this is only natural. For now untill its up and running I can't see any problems. We all need to have a little patience and let these things happen a little before deciding on alternatives or amendments.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries and submitting my own entries too.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

• 1 month later...

Unless I've missed it somewhere in the flim-flam I can't see what the subject is for the December comp.

Is it - December - - Christmas - or just a - free for all - again?

Unless I've missed it somewhere in the flim-flam I can't see what the subject is for the December comp.

Is it - December - - Christmas - or just a - free for all - again?

No topic ever again as far as I know. Just post up your best shots!! I was really impressed with the number and quality of photos for the November comp. In relative terms I am still a newbie to this game. Go to the library and read up etc but the more I learn about photography the more I realise how much more there is to learn!

Keep snapping chaps :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy