time for a new FF

danno 1

Today my Matrix 10 FF finally packed up. I am looking at replacing it with the Matrix 12 or 17. I have looked through previous FF threads hoping to find some reccomended uk retailers but many of the web addresses are no longer valid.I would appreciate it if anyone here could post the web addy or phone numbers of their favourite humminbird suppliers.

I got the Matrix 17, it's like a TV on the yak, I'm afraid to turn it on inshore incase the shore anglers are sneeking a look at the ground I'm on :D . Not sure where you'll get one now as they seem to have been superseeded.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

I got the Matrix 17, it's like a TV on the yak, I'm afraid to turn it on inshore incase the shore anglers are sneeking a look at the ground I'm on :D . Not sure where you'll get one now as they seem to have been superseeded.

Me too :thumbs: A few more on here have em, they link to GPS perfectly and give fantastic quality images! Type humminbird in google and look on their website (USA) Good finders IMO (and no I dont have one free or on perm loan :D )

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

being superseded sounds about right GB, im always one step behind when it comes to electronics. You dont happen to know the new model number do you.

Not sure what the updated model is, It's in the 7 series. Have a look at the Johnson Outdoors site it might tell you.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

(and no I dont have one free or on perm loan :D )

Where as I do have a finder on loan for review/test/etc (as well one I bought earlier). However, as there is a minority who feel the need to be pissy I shan't bother to give any useful and accurate info - which happens to be just what Danno asked for - in public. Danno, I shall PM you instead.

Plugger - twice the price relates to twice the warranty, a warranty that doesn't require return post to the states, as well as a CE approved electronic item which is legally allowed to be used in the UK as it has the correct (and legal) Frequencies. Oh, and it's made ona seperate production line to a higher spec (at least with the brand I am familiar with).

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Not sure what the updated model is, It's in the 7 series. Have a look at the Johnson Outdoors site it might tell you.

GB, just found out it has been superseded by the 717,

Moonyaker, i didnt have that one, so i shall be giving them a look.