Command and Conquer Generals/Zero hour skirmish maps.

Due to my system being hacked I lost all my unofficial skirmish maps when reinstalling Windows, so I am wondering if anyone would know where I can go to download them again? The old download platforms seemingly no longer exist, I know the game is over 10 years old but my younger son loves it.

Twilight flame, Trenches etc etc..

If anyone can help....??

• 3 weeks later...

Due to my system being hacked I lost all my unofficial skirmish maps when reinstalling Windows, so I am wondering if anyone would know where I can go to download them again? The old download platforms seemingly no longer exist, I know the game is over 10 years old but my younger son loves it.

Twilight flame, Trenches etc etc..

If anyone can help....??

Is this link any good to you buddy?

http://www.cnclabs.com/downloads/

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thank you Cory some great maps on here and I have set to downloading them.

I also had the good fortune of finding an old flash drive hidden in a box that still had the old maps stored upon it.

So, if there is anyone else still playing this game and you need some of the older skirmish maps, 2004-2007, please message me and I will be more than happy to share.