Oct2015 DaytonaBeachFlorida Area NewSmyrnaBch

Water levels have been at an epic high flood level on Mosquito Lagoon after a heavy rainy season during late summer, Redfish hunting moves tight to shorelines and on shallower grass flats that are normally to skinny to float a boat, with flood conditions having 1 to 2 feet of water on them. A good fall baitfish run has brought plenty of mullet schools moving through being surface busted by Jack Crevalle, Bluefish, and Ladyfish. Indian River backcountry mixed bag trips have been much fun with good action from Seatrout, Mangrove Snapper, Jacks, Ladies, Black Drum, and always a surprise fish or two. New clients from Iowa came on a mixed bag trip recently and had a blast with great action, they counted 16 different species of saltwater fish caught, Laura got the big fish of the morning this 7.5 lb Black Drum...........................

piD6v8.jpg

AnglersNet.co.uk's own Newt and Bobbi came fishing with me and did some backcountry mixed bag fishing and some Lagoon Redfishing on their trips this fall, good fun afternoon action in the backcountry including a nice Snook for Bobbi.........................

wfoep9.jpg

And Bobbi’s brother Bill joined us for flats fishing catching a few nice Redfish......................

aAQDyr.jpg

Carl from California was in town for a meeting and found time to fit in a solo fishing trip with me, also a good bite morning with many different species including many hard fighting Jack Crevalle........................

U9XVpd.jpg

Repeat local client Claude came on another fly fishing trip in the backcountry having a great time catching a few small fish on fly including a Redfish.......................

0gsJ4W.jpg

Regular client Lorin from central Florida and friends called for a late afternoon flats fishing trip, tough windy conditions greeted us so we were happy to catch a couple quality Redfish.......................

uPibWE.jpg

Pete with another good Edgewater Backcountry Black Drum.............................

gfOyEu.jpg

2015 Gulfshore 20’ by Young Boats..................

nlTEHr.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Near Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, and Orlando, East Central Florida

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
See my website http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

MOSQUITO LAGOON FLATS FISHING AND INDIAN RIVER

BACKCOUNTRY MIXED BAG SALTWATER FISHING TRIPS

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com