Odd ambition realised

Bob on Stronsay

I told all my mates on Stronsay I was going to post about catching my dogfish and said to them. "I know they will all laugh at me on AN but it was my ambition".

Now I have got to go out and catch some more and this time make proper records.

I am convinced there are lots of other species going to large sizes up here with no fishing pressure on them.

As I mentioned these were probably the first LSD's ever caught in Stronsay waters on a rod and line. The only commercial boats around here are all creel boats so no regular trawling or longlining.

Bob

nice one sponge bob were you using squidward as bait or was it patrick? :D:D:D

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

this how it goes sponge bob square pants

.................sponge bob square pants

has sandy(squirel) caught any fish bob? :P:):P

see ya later aligator

=@==--¬--¬---¬---¬

IPB Image

Guest sandpipper

Hi you should come down here and fish the Nab you`ll soon get fed up with them after a dozen or so they make your hands sore, bugger am i boasting sorry chaps all im saying is they are a pest if you want proper fish. Dont you just hate it when they let go of your hook on the surfice.

nice one bob, when we were out under the lighthouse yesterday, the guys next to us brought in a nice doggie, guessing about 2.5 to 3lb, only the second one i have seen up here :)

still want to come over to stronsay and give it a whirl with you, probably going to be next year now though unless we win a fortune :P

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org