New Shogun Website

Hi All

I hope the members I know on here are all well and in working order, especially my surrogate grandfather Paul.

Just a quick post to let you know about my new website. It's taken a bit of time and several bouts of writers block to get sorted but I'm well happy with how it looks and works.

Catch Report pages are right up to date so have a look at what we've been catching and and please let me know what you think of it.

The site should be here:

http://www.beyondthebluecharters.co.uk

Regards

Rob

Thank you John.

Hope you are well mate. How's life treating you? Still oop north? Dropped my phone over the side a few weeks ago - could you mail me your contact details

Regards

Rob

PS Have a space or 2 for individuals on a Porgie Trip next week if you are interested. Sounds daft fishing for em' in November but they are still out there. Trip is limited to 5 anglers. Check out 7th, 18th and 20th Oct catch reports to see I'm not fibbing....!