Sea Angling News

Norrie

Hiya, A big... :clap: :clap: :clap: To Gordon for getting Shakespeare shore caught Fish of the Month in Sea Angling News this month.......well done mate....

Thats Commons had shore and boat prizes for the last two months...:):) which can only be a good thing...:)

See the pic and article below...:)

Gillies-Skate2.jpg

Or read it here...:)

http://www.harvey-mayson.co.uk/reports.html

BTW, Norm, the Mag is getting better every month mate...well done you, and your staff...:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya, A big...:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy To Gordon for getting Shakespeare shore caught Fish of the Month in Sea Angling News this month.......well done mate....

Thats Commons had shore and boat prizes for the last two months... :):) which can only be a good thing... :)

See the pic and article below... :)

Gillies-Skate2.jpg

BTW, Norm, the Mag is getting better every month mate...well done you, and your staff... :):)

Is Gordon gonna win it again next month with his 183lber (potential new British record) from the shore ? :) :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Is Gordon gonna win it again next month with his 183lber (potential new British record) from the shore ? :) :)

:D Possibly but I like to share the prizes around. Why would he want 2 Shakespeare K2 rods, he couldn't wind in 2 skate at once, could he? I think a cod will probably win it next month, remember, it's not the biggest fish that wins, it's "the best fish, in the Editors opinion.":D

Edited by Norm B

Hiya, A big... :clap: :clap: :clap: To Gordon for getting Shakespeare shore caught Fish of the Month in Sea Angling News this month.......well done mate....

Thats Commons had shore and boat prizes for the last two months...:):) which can only be a good thing...:)

See the pic and article below...:)

Gillies-Skate2.jpg

Or read it here...:)

http://www.harvey-mayson.co.uk/reports.html

BTW, Norm, the Mag is getting better every month mate...well done you, and your staff...:):)

There is a special 'extra' prize next month, December. Sundridge are giving me a top of the range Marine Pro flotation suit as a prize, £180 worth, it has a CO2 inflatable collar to keep the head clear of the water and to make sure you float the right way up. I'm not sure how to run the comp. yet, probably a simple question, like, what's my middle name, and a draw of the correct answers. What a prize !

Sheesh! Did he have enough strength left in his arms to drive home?!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Well done that man :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A great achievment :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

That was was an achevement, but this one is special at 183lb it is 14lb over the current Britsh Record which is already held by Gordon.

gordon_skate2.jpg

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"