crewsaver hyperdry

jerseytrev

Mines arrived today and really pleased after all the thoughts of getting cag and waders etc was lucky as the cag I bought didnt fit so ebayed it and got double my money and won an un-used hyperdry with internal jumpsuit for winter for 108 including postage, the tip about crouching helped when trying it just now. Think im gonna have to do something with the zip as thats gonna be a nightmare to get properly shut at the end and undoing when back with wet hands so gonna have to lubricate it.

Cant wait till weekend to try it now.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ebayed it and got double my money and won an un-used hyperdry with internal jumpsuit for winter for 108 including postage

Well done Adam - that was a clever bit of trading (you don't deal in shares / bonds or commodities by any chance ?!)

Ive started watching ebay for drysuits but unfortunately none in my size yet

so ebayed it and got double my money and won an un-used hyperdry with internal jumpsuit for winter for 108 including postage

Well done Adam - that was a clever bit of trading (you don't deal in shares / bonds or commodities by any chance ?!)

Ive started watching ebay for drysuits but unfortunately none in my size yet

I wish its not often i come off well in a deal I was happy to get my money back on the cag (I had posted it here for a lot less than it went for on ebay)

You can see how people make a living on ebay though, Ive seen a hyperdry on there at the moment but looks like a medium just remember when searching to try hyperdry in description not just titles as sometimes peoples titles are not very good so they dont get the bids as people dont see them when browsing

Edited by Adam Si

"when searching to try hyperdry in description not just titles as sometimes peoples titles are not very good so they dont get the bids as people dont see them when browsing"

Just tried that Adam - found one (new ?) currently at £26 ! (4 more days though)

But unfortunately its a small :headhurt:

Edited by BristolLes

"when searching to try hyperdry in description not just titles as sometimes peoples titles are not very good so they dont get the bids as people dont see them when browsing"

Just tried that Adam - found one (new ?) currently at £26 ! (4 more days though)

But unfortunately its a small :headhurt:

Not sure what size you want but heres a Large and again an example of people getting titles wrong he spelt it Hyperdy not dry but spelt correct in description

search for item no 200167724660

Edited by Adam Si

Not sure what size you want but heres a Large and again an example of people getting titles wrong he spelt it Hyperdy not dry but spelt correct in description

search for item no 200167724660

I purchased a kayak on e bay for very little money as it was totally in the wrong section. Hunting section I think it was and it was speleed jayak so it got very few bids. Done me proud though :D

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Mines arrived today and really pleased after all the thoughts of getting cag and waders etc was lucky as the cag I bought didnt fit so ebayed it and got double my money and won an un-used hyperdry with internal jumpsuit for winter for 108 including postage, the tip about crouching helped when trying it just now. Think im gonna have to do something with the zip as thats gonna be a nightmare to get properly shut at the end and undoing when back with wet hands so gonna have to lubricate it.

Cant wait till weekend to try it now.

The zip will be easier to use & last much longer if you buy a block of beeswax & use it regularly...it doesn't wash off, degrade materials or dry out.

Regards

Andrew

The zip will be easier to use & last much longer if you buy a block of beeswax & use it regularly...it doesn't wash off, degrade materials or dry out.

Regards

Andrew

Thanks Andrew much appreciated :)

I purchased a kayak on e bay for very little money as it was totally in the wrong section. Hunting section I think it was and it was speleed jayak so it got very few bids. Done me proud though :D

[/quote

I have been looking for something to keep the zip moving, they can get a bit stiff. Did not think of bees was ill give it a go..

Cheers.

Nigel McCowen-Smith

Barnstaple

Devon

Tarpon 160i Angler Wilderness (Red)

Bic TOBAGO (yellow)