River Cottage in Alderney

alderneyangling

It seems surprising but yes despite the ugly mug they did manage to doctor it to suit telly :D

I wasn't there for the exposure neither, no way.........it was the fishing, food and beer.........in that order.

LOL, What food,...when Hugh fished with Davy et all at LA, I expected a bit of mibbes Sushi Mackeral....but no, we got an Oatcake in a plastic bag !!!! Tho', he did cook Davy a nice lunch...when I wasnt there !!!! :)

He also ruined my photo shoot with a stag and hind !!!! Very nice guy tho'....his family are too...;)

Looks like a very good series , will be watching it myself...:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

LOL, What food,...when Hugh fished with Davy et all at LA, I expected a bit of mibbes Sushi Mackeral....but no, we got an Oatcake in a plastic bag !!!! Tho', he did cook Davy a nice lunch...when I wasnt there !!!! :)

He also ruined my photo shoot with a stag and hind !!!! Very nice guy tho'....his family are too...;)

Looks like a very good series , will be watching it myself...:)

We had plenty to eat Norrie but then the island is blessed that way. Hugh and Nick were surprised for a small island what food, not just fish, was actually available.

As you say a nice guy, so was Nick, both had time for you and listened to what you had to say.

I've seen the trailers for this and can't wait. I like Hugh's other stuff, so a fishy series is bound to appeal :)

The misses can't stand him, mind you :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just because he didn’t do you ‘pitta pockets’ for yer lunch ;)

Put it this way though…..if Guy had just had you winch a 15lb kelpie in from 350ft, would you cook anyone lunch? :lol:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Just because he didn’t do you ‘pitta pockets’ for yer lunch ;)

Put it this way though…..if Guy had just had you winch a 15lb kelpie in from 350ft, would you cook anyone lunch? :lol:

John, I reckon it was wayyyyy over 15lbs.......at least he got a new PB...:):)

Hmmmm, Kebab sounds nice....are there any open at 0830hrs ???? :) Had a chicken one last night for me tea!! ;)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

From the programme blurb, Hugh is going to look at sustainable seafoods.

Perhaps 'Jaffa' should watch since that is a term which eludes his comprehension ...

;)