Disabled slur

Bluey

five bellies - have another read of exactly what Cranfield posted. I think you got a wrong slant on part of it.

Hiya Bluey. Nice to see you posting again. The Burton fellow who wrote that bit is a real piece of work, isn't he?

I am in full agreement with the opening part of Cranfields post, wich I omitted to say.Sorry! But

unless you are seeing something I am not Newt I dont think so, My issue is with the "the type of poeple" section of the post what type of poeple Could Cranfield be alluding too Poeple fiening A disability, Thats what I understand it to be. Not all disability is evedent an example I could think off is a mental illness or a Heart condition, Invisible but debilitating. How would he know they where at it Is it becuase they come across a bit uncouth ? I will and do appologies to Cranfield though if I have missunderstood as you think I have, But I realy dont see how . :)

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am Disabled, 40% War Pension, lowered standard of occupation allowance and Higher allowance for disablement. I could also claim Mobility but choose not to!!

I agree with BOTH of the above posters (Five Bellies and Cranfield!!) I KNOW of people who have swung the lead!! And I know myself or have met Quadraplegic anglers who could literally fish me under the table!!

AL I would say is we ALL have a differing view and we all see things others don't. Doesn't make us any better OR worse. Just a point of view just please lets not get ratty with each other eh??

As to the knobhead in the AT all he has succeeded in doing is showing himself up for what he is and I for one would take GREAT delight in reporting the AT to whomever if I thought it would do ANY good. It will not!! And it IS the Angling Times which is at fault!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

And it IS the Angling Times which is at fault!!!

Not so sure Chris, without angling times we would not have known that this knobhead existed. Now that we do everyone can have a pop at him and quite right too. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ratty Ratty Whos getting Ratty? :lol:

Yeh may be your right Guys,

I think we all agree the AT bloke Is a Plonker

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Braging Cranfield or Discussing ?I dare say there are poeple who swing the lead, We all know that! And they probably P1ss off more disabled people than ablebodied,

I was neither "Braging or Discussing", I was "stating".

Stating a fact on what I had seen and experienced, which is what I believe most people do when they post on here.

I'm pleased to see that you seem to agree with the main point in my post.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

I was neither "Braging or Discussing", I was "stating".

Stating a fact on what I had seen and experienced, which is what I believe most people do when they post on here.

I'm pleased to see that you seem to agree with the main point in my post.

Cranfield,

I think we are both flogging a dead horse here mate. The braging / discussing remark I made referd to the chaps with the white vans not your good self you said they were braging about there mobility assistance I sugested they where Just discusing it. :blink:

Edited by five bellies

انا آكل كل الفطائر

In my experience of people I know who have claimed disability benefits, the DSS seem much better at cutting off benefits to the deserving cases than to the lead swingers. Perhaps because the deserving cases assume that, after years of paying into the system, it will treat them fairly, while the lead swingers lie through their teeth and play the system. I can't imagine how angry I would be if I was denied benefits I needed and deserved, and saw some plonker taking the mick.

Cheeky Bar-steward send him up to me I'll use his nuts for boilies , it's tw*ts like him that give

the more helpful people a bad reputations,

because some one who is disabled could be put off angling by such statements ,

Can't Believe the AT would Print Sh*t like that there bound to know it would get

lots of people angry,

i hope he ends up disabled to see how tw*ts like him would react to him then. :angry:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

In my experience of people I know who have claimed disability benefits, the DSS seem much better at cutting off benefits to the deserving cases than to the lead swingers. Perhaps because the deserving cases assume that, after years of paying into the system, it will treat them fairly, while the lead swingers lie through their teeth and play the system. I can't imagine how angry I would be if I was denied benefits I needed and deserved, and saw some plonker taking the mick.

I DID!! Simply phoned the local DSS office (In those days you COULD!!) Mind you I have been had up myself twice now!! But I know who did it both times!! And of course I was found to be not wanting so reckon it was worth it!! As has been said MANY times before, if you have done nowt wrong. You have NOTHING to fear!! So Knobhead WILL get his!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

As I have said, I don't look disabled, so have to put up with remarks like "leadswinger" or "you're not disabled! why have you got a disabled vehicle?" One of my neighbours has reported me to the DSS - a quick look at my medical record scotched that! (but the barsteward doesn't even get a warning for wasting their time!!!)

The next time he says anything to me re. disablement, I'll make sure that I have witnesses and SUE!!

If I heard of, or saw someone taking the DSS for a ride, I would shop them immediately without any qualms!! Those miscreants are taking the money allocated for US!!! (the fewer the claimants, the bigger the divvy!)

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription