Camping, Fishing & Eating Your Catch

Elton

take some food, the first time i did this i never caught anything and ended up starving
Yup, it's foolish to go out into the great outdoors like that and not have some emergency rations. You could end up dead that way. Nettle roots and fried worms and all their cracked up to be. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it's foolish to go out into the great outdoors like that and not have some emergency rations. You could end up dead that way. Nettle roots and fried worms and all their cracked up to be.

just aswel it was a day i was away. saying that though the body can last weeks without food its just water we need and as anglers theres no shortage of that where we setup camp :D

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Andy I don't think there's much chance of you starving any time soon mate. With your waistline and hair, you could probably hibernate up in the Highlands till Springtime..... ;)

(ducks and hides)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Andy I don't think there's much chance of you starving any time soon mate. With your waistline and hair, you could probably hibernate up in the Highlands till Springtime..... ;)

(ducks and hides)

thats it mate thats the last time i rescue you and andy nae more hasslet or cheese sandwhiches, tea AND coffee! :D

cheeky git.

And you can stay out of my umbrella next time...

i got a text message from him ages ago when i caught that 20lb'r "you fishing tomorrow" etc etc in the end i said yes ok, he then says "gonna bring us some sandwhiches for the morning weve been here all night

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

That's alright. I'll sneak in beside the other fuzzy critters that have been building nests and dens in your mane.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...