im new

the barbel man

could anybody help me!!!!

How do you flavour hemp? and what flavours would you say is the best?

thanks. :D

Welcome - what rivers do you barbel fish? Might be best asking this question directly on the Coarse board. FWIW I stopped using hemp completely some years ago on the Kennet - was begining to get convinced it might actually be putting fish off! Catch rate hasn't changed (in fact this year has been one of my best ever!)

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Welcome - what rivers do you barbel fish? Might be best asking this question directly on the Coarse board. FWIW I stopped using hemp completely some years ago on the Kennet - was begining to get convinced it might actually be putting fish off! Catch rate hasn't changed (in fact this year has been one of my best ever!)

C.

im from yorkshire so i go round my area

Welcome to AnglersNet.

I see that you did post on the Coarse section so that should get you good responses to your question.

You might want to go into "My Controls" (link at the top of page) and add location information since it often matters for angling questions and will save people having to ask each time.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

im from yorkshire so i go round my area

Welcome Barbel Man such a grand name from a grand county.

I have deduced you like to fish for barbel, just wondering what rivers in Yorkshire you prefer? i live in Gloucestershire and fish the Severn and Warwickshire Avon , this season has been a bit of a challenge after the flooding in July, how's it been in your area?