Hi Guys

John.London

. . who has his first post and greeting under the thread of ' Preston Innovations X3, I love it!' in the Coarse Fishing heading.

Hope you pop over and read my greeting :)

John-L

Welcome to the forum John and may you have a long, verbose stay on here. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi John

Loved the post on the Preston X-Box.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Welcome to the forums John, I'm sure you'll love the place now you've found us :)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Thanks Tony

I am looking forward to the trolley arriving :)

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead. :D

John

Speaking of entertaining Janet - when can we expect another of your fishing trip reports? Those always brighten up a day.

London John - you should really search up her previous topics and read a couple of those reports.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks John S and Janet - a real Lancashire lass eh and entertaining you, well thats some of the North West coming out - anyway, do you think I could go around doing that sort of thing everyday? :) hey I am still recovering and as Newt says I must read your reports.

Newt, I like your pottery site! As a very serious amateur I did pottery for many years, stoneware and earthenware, made my own kick-wheel and kiln - loved it! arthritis in the thumb joints killed it off, but hey, I can still enjoy the fishing.

John L

Thanks. I can't make the stuff but I do enjoy selling it.