AN Wobblethon - 24th February 2008

Anderoo

As already mentioned the water was crystal clear but I managed to get a pike of about 4lbs on a wobbled roach. As others have said, this fish put up a spirited fight even though he was a fat little thing. Tony walked me through the proper unhooking procedure, which was one of the reasons I wanted to go to the fish-in. Turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Excellent, I'm really glad it was useful. If we have another one next year (and I can't see any reason not to - although perhaps not as close as the Itchen bash, and on a Saturday) hopefully more non-pikers will take the opportunity to come along and find out that it's actually all very easy and fun :)

And maybe we could extend it to an overnighter too, for those who wanted to have a go for a zander. KLAA now do £8 weekly tickets, which allow you to fish overnight.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic