Crazy Creek III Chair

happymondays

No Happymondays, I have'nt got to White Rock yet, I've only been yak fishing since last year so I'm still learning. Trying various places at various states of tide to see where the tidal runs are and whats safe, but it's nice just being out on the water. Have tried Ouaisne/St Brelade, Back of Gorey Castle across to St Cath's, Seymour/La Rocque,Le Hocq,and Rice Bowl across to La Collette, trolling plugs and bottom fishing for very little return,but good fun.

And yes Mohican, good back support, as stated 24 stone and 6'4" and it gives me good support.

All the best.

Well the chair arrived today and it looks pretty well made, seat is quite thick and looks like good back support and it's Black thank god.

JA white rock is a good spot both from Yak or off the rock's, if you go in the yak best spot to launch out of Rozel and it's not too far, there's two reefs you can see at low tide in between these is a good run, but it can fly through with the tide mind.

Harve des Pas bay is good for snipe and I never tried it but if you can sneak into any of the harbour's like La Collette and the rest there is load's of Mullet,

Scott....

Have spoken to Neil and as EssexBouy says the seats should be in on Friday

They also sell ram fly rod holders at £13.95

http://www.h2okayaks.com/

Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

What about this drogue too ?:

http://www.h2okayaks.com/unitrader/shop/product/121

This company could prove to be very useful ;)

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

What about this drogue too ?:

http://www.h2okayaks.com/unitrader/shop/product/121

This company could prove to be very useful ;)

that drogue looks spot on :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

how much comfier is it than the standard OK seat?

Way,way,way more comfortable. I've had one for 6 months or so and can't remember what a wet, cold or numb bum is. Great back support too. Only down side is the clips are cr&p, so save your OK ones and swap them over. I also found the plastic buckles slipped a bit (dunno if anyone else has that problem though) so I sewed them in place - minor niggle. At that price it'll probably become a very popular seat. :thumbs: