Lower Itchen Fish-in

seph

I have booked the fishery for our sole use on the above date, which is a Saturday. Deposit sent and cost is £19 a head payable in advance to me.

You can let me know about going either on this thread or p.m me.

PLEASE PUT YOUR USER I.D ON CHEQUES SO I KNOW WHO THEY ARE FROM.

Fishing is from 9am, same as last year. Regarding where we can fish, the Trout section is clearly marked and cannot be fished. I have had a lot of interest in this already, as I mentioned it on a previous thread. It is on a first come first served basis and payment confirms your place. The fishery has extended the season for normal ticket holders, so have had to do it a bit later so we can have the fishery to ourselves.

This is a fantastic and well run fishery, as I am sure many will agree. The potential of a 3lb Grayling is a real possibilty. Also contains some big Chub, Barbel, Roach and obviously Trout. Cars can be driven along the river so no need for long walks, as long as the track is drivable.

Most meet at Asda for breakfast in Eastleigh at about 7.30 otherwise at the fishery for about 8.30. Adsa is only about 10-15 mins away from the fishery.

Payment to be sent to

PAUL SEPHTON

Edited by seph

Paul

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have booked the fishery for our sole use on the above date, deposit sent. Cost is £19 a head payable in advance to me.

You can let me know about going either on this thread or p.m me.

PLEASE PUT YOUR USER I.D ON CHEQUES SO I KNOW WHO THEY ARE FROM.

Fishing is from 9am, same as last year. Regarding where we can fish, the Trout section is clearly marked and cannot be fished. I have had a lot of interest in this already, as I mentioned it on a previous thread. It is on a first come first served basis and payment confirms your place. The fishery has extended the season for normal ticket holders, so have had to do it a bit later so we can have the fishery to ourselves.

This is a fantastic and well run fishery, as I am sure many will agree. The potential of a 3lb Grayling is a real possibilty. Also contains some big Chub, Barbel, Roach and obviously Trout. Cars can be driven along the river so no need for long walks, as long as the track is drivable.

Most meet at Asda for breakfast in Eastleigh at about 7.30 otherwise at the fishery for about 8.30. Adsa is only about 10-15 mins away from the fishery.

Payment to be sent to

PAUL SEPHTON

3 LUCIAN CLOSE

WALSGRAVE

COVENTRY

CV2 2DP

I'd love to come! What day is that?

Yes please Paul!

C.

ps - Is that price correct - Lynsey charged us 20quid when we went last month - have you negotiated a discount!?

Edited by Chris Plumb

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Yes please Paul!

C.

ps - Is that price correct - Lynsey charged us 20quid when we went last month - have you negotiated a discount!?

Chris, price is right. She always lets us have it a little cheaper.

Paul

We cant make it more's the pity as we are birdwatching in Spain that weekend, still we will have Lyn's Summer fish in to look forward to.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.