Lathams Fishing Tackle

Elton

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lathams now do their own tackle - well worth checking out if you want some seriously cheap stuff!

Click here to visit Lathams Fishing

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

These guys used to have a shop in a shopping centre near to where I work in Peterborough. I would frequently pop in at lunch or after work and have a chat plus buy some good stuff.

They're re-modelling the whole area so they havent been there for months now, I hope they come back to the centre though.

I always good advice from them, especially as I was just starting out and didnt know where to go.

• 2 months later...

Just bumping this to the top, in case anyone's Christmas shopping ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I've used Lathams several times and have always found them to be very helpful. If you have any problem or a query they are always willing to talk on the phone, and will even phone you if an item is out of stock for instance. I have also visited their huge store in Potter Heigham and received top class service. I would recommend Lathams without a doubt. :D

For angling folk visiting Norfolk a trip to Lathams has to be a must! I mean, where else will you find a tackle shop in England that also sells ladies' knickers and Christmas decorations in August? Oh, and the china department is legendary! Just don't let the management of the house loose with your plastic.