Problems with site ?

BristolLes

Thanks for your responses lads

The problem is obviously my end. Its a little weird, as I can use other sites (BBC news /ebay) with no speed issues

I will tidy up PC by removing any unnecessary programmes - starting with my daughters "the SIMS" games (4GB) that should help !

Hi Les,

Whenever my lads have been on the net and visiting sites like Runescape the computers always seem to run very slowly afterwards and sometimes have picked up all sorts of adware and spyware which then needs to be Jettisoned. If your daughter has been surfing too, it may well pay to run a spyware program and see what you find. There are plenty of free programmes that you can download.

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

If your daughter has been surfing too, it may well pay to run a spyware program and see what you find. There are plenty of free programmes that you can download.

Thanks Moonyaker - I did that but no improvement. However, Ive just emptied my PM in/out box (was on 24%) this appears to have solved the problem

PS I see you are based in Warminster -where do you fish ?

Hi again Les,

We tend to alternate between Kimmeridge (for the usual quarry) and the Portland end of Chesil as well as some Trooting on a couple of lakes just 20 minutes away (brilliant when you need a fishing fix-though usual problem of Mrs whinging about lack of space in the freezer).

I've not fished much in the Bristol Channel though the guy I fish with most has since we have a good mate in Portishead who does a bit of beach fishing for Cod.

Whereabouts in Bristol are you?

Jules

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)