Anglers' Net Clothing & Merchandise

Elton

The PrintBiz are now producing a range of Anglers' Net merchandise, with a contribution from each sale going towards the upkeep this site.

Click here to view the range.

Please find time to take a look.

If you do order something, please let everyone know on this thread. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, so need the AN fraternity to keep this thread at the top of the forums :)

Thanks in advance,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

The PrintBiz are now producing a range of Anglers' Net merchandise, with a contribution from each sale going towards the upkeep this site.

Click here to view the range.

Please find time to take a look.

If you do order something, please let everyone know on this thread. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, so need the AN fraternity to keep this thread at the top of the forums :)

Thanks in advance,

Elton

Oh dear, here we go :yucky:

Is it just me or is that just a quick attempt to produce anything with Anglersnet.co.uk on it? Sorry but I don't wanna walk around like Michael Ryan with full cammo kit as I don't own a AK47 and the coffee thermal mug looks like a sticker that could be produced from a word document and printed on sticky back paper! The fleece looks like one of Reggatas finest and the caps......well yeah nuff said!

I am all for promoting the sites name because I believe it is ONE OF ONLY TWO kayak angling sites worth a visit on the web and will whole-heartedly support any quality merchandise, but at the moment Elton, I would sooner just send you the money if I don't have to wear that stuff!

SDD~~~~ :sun: (crouches in readiness for the onslaught of abuse!!)

Edited by SeaDooDavid

Hi Dave.

I was supprised to see your post and its content. !!

Its not like you to beat about the bush matey........just say what you mean :D:D:D:P;)

Bill.. :)

Hi Bill! Yeah me n mi big gob!!! Always gets me into trouble, but I can't help myself it just comes out! I don't mean any harm and anyone who knows me just ignores the rubbish I come out with :thumbs:

You been out lately? It's been pants here weather-wise, except work days which always are flat calm! How does it know? ha ha

Still, lookin forward to going back over to my Mecca (Jersey) for a nice set of early paddles, I can hear Prowler cringing as we speak thinking of the early starts I am gonna talk him into ha ha :thumbs:

Cheers Bill :D

SDD~~~ :sun:

Hi Dave.

Glad you saw the funny side of my post :D

As for going out, I think I managed just three trips thus far.

Lorraine and I have opend a new business, and it has taken up a great deal of our time, as well as quality time.

We have been running for 8 months now, and touch wood, all is well.

Im realy looking forward to next season, although may try and get a couple of trips out during the winter, weather permiting.

As you say the weather was so changable, it seems that as the seasons go on, the winds are becomming more frequent and stronger,lasting for longer periods too.

I must admit, Im a fine weather fisherman as far as the kayaks go, I realy dont enjoy being thrown about all over the place while out, it makes it hard work and less enjoyable, for me anyway. :D

I hope you have a good trip to Jersey, I expect the big guy is looking forward to seeing you again.

Catch you later Matey.

Bill. :)