News from Sweden...

Jan O

Hello friends, if You are still here....or remeber me;) Ive been busy with work an other unimportant things for a long while. Fishing in Sweden has been great for a long period. Me and some of my friends have been experimenting with verticaljigging for sander among other things... I enclose pics... Tight lines

//Jan O

post-3321-1196584978_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear from you again, Jan.

How about doing an article for Angler's Net? Vertical jigging for pike and zander isn't something we do much of in the UK so I've sure we'd learn from it.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• 4 months later...

Nice one! a fine looking fish Jan, I look forward to reading your article.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

great looking fish Jan ,would really like to catch some of the swedish predators if you want to tell some marks ,might take a drive across

tight lines gary

Hi Gary, noticed that youre a dane and therefore actually can drive to Sweden... I was a bit confused at first....;) Well, you have incredible pikefishign in Bleking and Småland, the spots arent hard to find, please e-mail me if You want me to be more specific. jan@jan-o.se

hi Jan i am a scotsman with a Danish wife only been living over here about 19 months but have been really tacken back on how good the fishing is right on my doorstep

but would love to travel around Scandinavia and bag up on all the specises except carp

and would reely like to get some of those swedish predators

i will look on a map and find those marks thanks Jan

tight lines gary :)

• 5 months later...

Hi friends, autumn is closing in, very fast now... Big zander is soon to be caught but in the mean time I have been practising my second favourite fishing method, Fly fishing. Couldnt resist sharing a picture from river Em, a wonderful seatrout 8,8 pounds, 28 inches... So beautiful and so seldom caught... at least by me. Im so happy right now.

post-3321-1221564451_thumb.jpg