News from Sweden...

Jan O

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I..........and all the rest :)

Thanks Tigger... What I havent realized until recently is that zander is a fish that is a bit controversial in the UK... Not a natural inhabitant so to speak...? In Sweden its ranked very high, both as dinner and as a wonderful fish to fish for...

Thanks Tigger... What I havent realized until recently is that zander is a fish that is a bit controversial in the UK... Not a natural inhabitant so to speak...? In Sweden its ranked very high, both as dinner and as a wonderful fish to fish for...

The condition and colours of those fish is super and just shows how clean and healthy your waters are over there.

...greetings from Sweden in full winter. In just a few days winter struck hard. Ice is covering all the many lakes around Stockholm and I just couldnt resist some icefishing... a nice perch took the bait this time... Happy New Year.

post-3321-1230579888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jan O

...greetings from Sweden in full winter. In just a few days winter struck hard. Ice is covering all the many lakes around Stockholm and I just couldnt resist some icefishing... a nice perch took the bait this time... Happy New Year.

That look's like good fun Jan O and again beautifull fish but if I tried it with my luck the ice would crack and I'd drown !

Happy new year to you Jan O :thumbs: