Wingham Fish-In 2008

Steve Burke

I know this may sound incredibly daft but as May gets closer Ive goit that excited about Wingham that Ive started having trouble getting to sleep! Ive even started getting my gear together! It has occupied my thoughts for several days noe. Every other text/email from ny brother is also about the comming season!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember I don't take bookings until about the beginning of May. Ths is because I've found from experience that many of you have had to cancel late on. I'm afraid this means extra work, and there's already an awful lot of organising and preparation to do.

So just look out for a separate topic at that time.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I'm afraid this means extra work, and there's already an awful lot of organising and preparation to do.

Steve, if you want some help discovering which swims are fishing best this year, and what species are in which swims, so that you can be confident that you are putting the right people in the right swims on the day, I could probably be persuaded to put in some time ahead of the fish-in if you twist my arm.

:lol:

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

That's a little harsh Anderoo, to be fair to Richard I'd broken the swim in for him at the previous three fish ins! :whistling:

In all seriousness though he did unbelievably well.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make next years event, my firstborn is due on March 7th so I think I'm going to be otherwise occupied.

Thats the problem with some people, no priorities!! :rolleyes:

Steve, if you want some help discovering which swims are fishing best this year, and what species are in which swims, so that you can be confident that you are putting the right people in the right swims on the day, I could probably be persuaded to put in some time ahead of the fish-in if you twist my arm.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Ditto :D

Steve , don't listen to these two brown-noser's . Unbelievable that they are trying to curry favour by offering their services in such a blatant way , trying to steal a march on us 'honest' anglers . :rolleyes:

Paul

p.s Could you p.m me your address so's i can forward on the Fruit basket and Muffin box :D:D:D

not sure i will be going anywhere this year ,the new 1989 volvo thats been sitting in the garden for a year slowly getting broken bits replaced has passed its MOT but next come Tax and insurance.

we cant use the golf firstly because it has no towbar but also its pretty light for braking a non braked trailer ,but if were passing we'l pop in for a moment to put faces to names if not please all have a great time

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

To the top.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Will this be the year Wingham breaks the bream record? Surely it must be the year of the first 10lb+ tench...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music