Wingham Fish-In 2008

Steve Burke

hi guys,

im looking to attend the wingham fish-in this year if lucky enough to get a place, i have never fished it before but my dad (steve campbell) is a member at wingham and my late uncle alan (meatballs) had fished it and caught.

i'm just wondering what you think the best method is for catching the tench as if i got a place i would like to mirror meatballs acheivements.

cheers

Ian

You could always ask your old man, Ian!!! <_<

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always ask your old man, Ian!!! <_<

:lol: So little faith!

Hi Ian, hope to see you there, as for the tench you're probably better of asking someone else, I blanked last year :rolleyes:

Seriously, it really depends on which swim you're in. Steve and the baliffs will be able to point you in the right direction on the day...and maybe your dad knows a trick or two...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

In order to get the thread back to the top and also to let you all know when you can start booking, I'm planning on posting booking details in the middle of next week.

Cheers

Steve

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

In order to get the thread back to the top and also to let you all know when you can start booking, I'm planning on posting booking details in the middle of next week.

Cheers

Steve

Bugger! I'll be fishing then..........

....guess where? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest tigger

Cheers

Steve

Looking forward to it Steve !

Just curious is there anywhere localish we can nip for some grub ?

Edited by tigger

Aahh Wingham time again. My cousin and I wouldn’t miss out on Wingham.

Awesome place to spend the weekend.

Always a great bbq too ! pleasure to fish amongst the nature. I wonder what corkers will be caught this year ?

My cousin Steve has the time off this year…last year he got down for the last night and slept most of the time he was there..so tired from his work commitments. So I know he is eager to go!

Budgie summed it up….!!

Looking forward already

John "The Block" Westley

Just curious is there anywhere localish we can nip for some grub ?

There's a general stores plus pubs in the nearby village.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Guest tigger
There's a general stores plus pubs in the nearby village.

Don't think there'll be time for boozers but maybe the general stores will get a visit :thumbs: